Baling Technologies Inc. USA: (585) 594-0200 Canada: (416) 919-3797 Fax: (585) 594-9799
Low RPM "Quiet" Shredder
The Balemaster 1400 Series Quiet Shredder has been specially
engineered to reduce the noise and dust produced in a shredding
operation. The unit is equipped with multiple slow speed arbors to
produce "hand" size pieces that are ideal for high density baling.
Features & Advantages:
- Balemaster 1400 Series Shredder features ( 3 ) 5 ¾" thick
solid steel arbor shafts that rotate within a range of 20-60 rpm
- Shredder is equipped with Touch-Screen and PLC Controls to
help visualize the operation, as well as, provide diagnostics
and system efficiency tracking.
- Overfeed sensors are included to prevent possible jams.
When activated, the shredder will go into an "auto-reverse"
mode until the jam is cleared.
- Exterior mounted grease fittings for quick routine
- Balemaster Units are available in 63, 76, 90, 103, and 117"
widths for a variety of waste applications.
- Optional Core Feeder will process cores up to 5 ½" in
diameter, with wall thicknesses up to ½".
- The 1400 Series Shredder is supplied complete with NEMA
12 enclosure, conveyor belt, controls, safety cable at feed
inlet, and keyed on/off switch.
The Best Equipment, the Best Service, the Best Solutions!
For further information, or to schedule an on-site
consultation with a BTI representative, please call us at
585-594-0200, or e-mail us for a prompt response.
Authorized Servicing Dealer for: